I aint bringing no knife to a gun fight. I'll just bring my trusty old Thompson. With 50 rounds of .45 in seconds, who cares what kind of groups it'll shoot.....
Did Druckenmiller QB that one for VT?
I aint bringing no knife to a gun fight. I'll just bring my trusty old Thompson. With 50 rounds of .45 in seconds, who cares what kind of groups it'll shoot.....
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
LOL, I was only off 2 years. Old age is creeping in and the old pea-brain doesn't work like it used too. Thanks for the confidence booster calling me an idiot, that was real big of you.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSkulls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I was only off 2 years. Old age is creeping in and the old pea-brain doesn't work like it used too. Thanks for the confidence booster calling me an idiot, that was real big of you. </div></div>
From him, that was a term of endearment... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I've seen all this BS I can stand. Amazing how they can call pass interference on that play, and cant see an interception, and a touchdown caught out of bounds. No way BC wins this one.
I've seen all this BS I can stand. Amazing how they can call pass interference on that play, and cant see an interception, and a touchdown caught out of bounds. No way BC wins this one.
Ok Ok the roughing the kicker was horrible too. This crew is terrible.
Ha. Yeah, and that was a nice call.... "roughing" the kicker.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Ok the roughing the kicker was horrible too. This crew is terrible. </div></div>
Absolutely ridiculous.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Ah..This games Zzzz...
I got all the offense I could handle at the south game though =D
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Bookmarks